2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Shake your pants and do the Ignace dance



Quick Update,

People were most kind in their expressions of concern for me, which warmed the heart immensely. I could not possibly eat all the fruit I got [seriously, talk to each other and stagger it, it was way too much all at once].

Right now, I’m doing fine. I wouldn’t know something had happened to me if not for the boatload of pills I need to take. I’m losing weight, I eat a lot better and I’m very happy to be among the living.

Life is good.

Please extend my feelings of warm regards and love to all of the family.
Ignace


More news to follow later...

Sean
2Beerguys.com

Drink Craft Beer, You've Earned It!!

P.s. Everyone is doing the Ignace dance, check this out:

May I have this dance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home