2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's a xmas miracle

Woohoo!

I'm in! What an honor, thanks Beer Guys!

And thanks again for the Xmas sampler 6 pack... Here's some thoughts one one I tried on NYE. The Frambozen Raspberry Brown Ale from New Belgium Brewing Company was a nice treat. Poured a dark reddish brown with a good head and decent lacing as it went down. There's no doubt that it's a raspberry beer, as the aroma is very strong. Reminded me of the old Oregon Raspberry Wheat Ale. An excellent beer to sip with a dessert, especially with chocolate, I think, though the sweetness makes it something I dount many people would want to have more than one of at a sitting.

Thanks again and looking forward to 2007!

Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home