2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Announcement

I just had to tell everybody that I finally tried the Terrible and it was anything but. After all I've heard about it, I finally sampled it and it was amazing. Just a note to all who have yet to try this...it's like 10.7% alcohol and it comes in a HUGE bottle. So don't try it on a Sunday afternoon while you're cooking dinner for your boyfriend's parents and haven't eaten all day so you end up drunk at the dinner table with his family. Uh...that happened to a friend of mine...yeah...not me.

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, May 18, 2007 at 2:35:00 AM EDT, Blogger Ignace said…

    I'm not actually a big fan of you drinking this beer. This is not because I frown at the fact of women enjoying beer, far from it. Mine is a practical concern: this is the kind of beer of which we, in my neck of the woods, commonly say that it puts hair on your chest :).

    I need to start drinking beer with women more. The sad thing is, all the beer loving gals always seem to have a large body of water between them and myself.
    It's almost as if somebody is trying to get a message across...

     
  • At Friday, May 18, 2007 at 9:18:00 AM EDT, Blogger 2 Beer Guys-Sean said…

    Ignace,

    Work with what you have...

    Take baby steps..

    Stop talking to the dudes for hours and say hi to the girls!!

    :)

    Sean

     
  • At Friday, May 18, 2007 at 5:48:00 PM EDT, Blogger hefeweizen_hunny said…

    Yeah, I noticed that, Ignace. Now my razor blade is dull.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home