2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Friday, July 13, 2007

2 Beerguy Medley



Hello friends and 2Beerguy family,

It has been over a month since my last post. WOW. It's hard to imagine. Here's a quick summary of what's happened and things to come....

- We celebrated the 4th of July in proper fashion with a 1/2 barrel keg of Harpoon IPA. It was very tasty. Also, during our vacation in Maine, we enjoyed a tasty dinner at the SeaDog restaurant-pub in Bangor.

- The Ignace Ogre and Wallen's Wit has conditioned in the bottle long enough. The top has been pop and the beer has been tasted. Those who have tried it have been amazed with the quality and how tasty it is. I am quite pleased with both the Ogre and the Wit. Last evening, Ian and I officially reviewed the Wit and will include this into our beer table (soon). (Tasters - at different times - Andy, Nerissa, Ian, Kristen, Amber and I)

- Boston Beer Works: It's summer time and Redsox season. What goes good with baseball? BEER!! When going to the Redsox game last week, we made a pit stop in the Beer Works and enjoyed a tasty beer. (This visit was with Amber, Ian, Kristen, Don, Liz and I.)

George and I found ourselves in Salem on Tuesday and had to stop by the Salem Beer Works. It was a rather quick visit, but the beer was cold and tasty.


Upcoming Improv shows:

For those interested, I will be performing in a couple of improv shows this summer. We have teamed up with England's MicroCreamery in Haverhill, Ma. These shows will provide entertainment leading up to outdoor movies. The shows will be themed to match the movie being shown that evening. We will perform outside but, if there is rain, we will perform indoors at the ice cream place.

7/14 - Shrek
7/28 - The Producers
8/4 - Peter Pan
8/11 - Grease
9/1 - Spiderman
9/15 - Viewers Choice

http://www.microcreamery.com

Strange comments from a Strange land:
(irrelevant, but I needed to share)

I recently downloaded some Beta software from Panda. I was excited to test the software until it crashed my computer. When reporting this issue to the beta team, I noticed that they were in Bilbao, Spain. This is very close to where I was born, so I had to mark out:

Juanjo.

I just noticed that you are in Spain.

I would like to let you know that I was born in the Bilbao area (Algorta).

I've never really been back to Spain ... what is it like around there?

Sean


-----------------------------------------------------

:-)
Algorta is really a nice village. Very beautiful landscape and great seaport.
And right know weather is absolutely amazing!! About 30 ÂșC and very sunny. Hope it will last all the weekend!!
There are a couple of nice beaches on Algorta, as well. It is really close to Bilbao. You can even reach Algorta from Bilbao on metro.

Best regards,

Juanjo



When it rains, it pours. More blogs to follow.

Sean
Drink craft beer, You've earned it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home