2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Early stages of fermentation



After brew day for the Ale Brewed with Wallen's Wit and Our Good Looks, the primary fermenter went into hiding under my stairs. After two days, here are some photos of the yeast working its magic. More photos will follow of the actual brew day.

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 6

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, June 1, 2007 at 12:47:00 PM EDT, Blogger Kat said…

    I must say it was fun to watch the creation of a beer after so much reviewing. I'm glad we had a chance to witness it all. I've uploaded some of my pictures of the brewing process for you all. Unfortunately, my knowledge of brewing in not as vast as "Curly Stout's" (in fact my knowledge is nonexistent) so you will have to wait for his response if you want to know what is actually happening. Enjoy!

    http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0IcNWjlyxYsX2w

     

Post a Comment

<< Home