2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back to the CBC for cask night

After several weeks away (due to schedules and crazy hot weather than makes me not want to walk 15 minutes before I get to a pub), I ventured back to the CBC for a couple of pints afer work today. First I had a Bitchin Bitter. This crisp, lightly bitter offering was a great beer and supports a great cause... http://www.cambrew.com/seasonals.html

Next, I had a cask-conditioned Endless Summer IPA. A nice dark-orange, this beer was dry-hopped with columbus hops. Weighing in at about 6.5% ABV, it was very drinkeable and had a nice fruity aroma and the creamy taste one expects from a cask-conditioned ale. The regular version comes out tomorrow, so it'll be interesting to see how the two compare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home