2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A cherry good mix!

I love a black and blue, a black and tan, a black anything made with Guinness!
So a few days ago I decided to get creative with mixing Guiness and the result was much more amazing than I could ever hope for!
Sam Adams Cherry Wheat Ale mixed black and blue style with Guinness. The flavor reminds you somewhat of a cherry coke, only it's no where near as syrup-y and it texture is smooth.
I call my new mix a Black Cherry! Try it and enjoy!!

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 at 9:19:00 AM EST, Blogger Ignace said…

    I'm not a big fan of mixing beers [they get mixed in your stomach but that's something else].

    Reminds me of a Dutch girl in my watering hole who wanted to get better acquainted, or maybe just say hello. She wanted to pour a little bit of white wine into my beer (*). I was profoundly shocked. This was Kapittel Abt. You don't just dunk anything you feel like into that.

    I probably ruined what would have been an excellent conversation leading up to, I have no idea, but it was too much to bear. Dont' pour stuff in my beer. It's just not the right thing to do.

    (*) I've asked a Dutch person whether this was a known custom used as a conversation-starter in The Netherlands, and he assured me he had never heard of such a thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home