2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ryan has shown is posterior enough times...I think it's him!



Beer Burglar In The Buff Caught On Camera

When Kristen told me about this story, I knew I'd be blogging about it. Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time before one of our group was exposed as a true beer nut. In the still image below, caught from a surveillance camera, it's pretty clear that the naked assailant in this heist is none other than our own Thirsty Beard. How do I know this? I've seen his pressed ham enough times to know. And no, I'm not proud of that fact.



Fish's Quick Stop is a place where people in DeSoto, Missouri can get just about anything but store clerk Vicky Gaines got more than she ever bargained for when a burglar in the buff showed up while his accomplice stole a case of beer.

"Basically, a guy coming in, standing there naked and doing the hula," Gaines says.

It was all caught by the store's video camera at 5:30 a.m. August 18th.
The article, along with video footage, can be seen here

So Ryan, where were you on August 18th????

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home