2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Confessions of a serial...



They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem, so here goes.

It happens to me all the time. I'll be driving along minding my own business, and then it just hits me out of nowhere, and I'm powerless against its draw. No matter what I do, I can't seem to help myself. It doesn't matter what time of the day it is. Lunch time, after work, weekends, irrelevant.

It's not like I don't have enough of it already. I've been stockpiling it for months, but that doesn't seem to matter. Once you have some of it, you want more of it. And the more you get, the more you want. It's a disease, and one that I'm ready to face and share with the world

I am a serial beer buyer.

If I see a liquor store, I'm in. Scouring the shelves and the back rooms, looking for some magical elixir that I have not yet seen. It's irrelevant to me that I'm already backed up 60 deep in the stockroom, I just have to have more.

Now that I've put this out there, I hope someone can empathize with me and, if nothing else, buy me a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home