2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Sunday “Beerrunch” at Cambridge Brewing Company



Sunday afternoon, hanging in Boston, great friends, Beer and Brunch. What more could one ask for on a warm day in March? Not much. We did just that on the 11th. The group consisted of Hops, Ian, Nerissa, Curly Stout, Sean and me. Nerissa and Curley Stout invited us to a Beerrunch at the Cambridge Brewing Company.

Right away we were choosing our beers and food choices from a very refined menu. We had about 6 beers to choose from but unfortunately the beer I wanted was out. I actually ended up being very fortunate in the end because the waitress told me that in about 5 min. the new beer menu would be available and it would be 14 beers long! Hehehe….lucky me!

I am definitely not going to tell you what each person had for beer…it would take me a while. Needless to say we were all very happy with our choices. The afternoon consisted of great conversation, good food and as usual, wonderful beer choices. We were happy with the waitresses’ beer knowledge and the service was pretty good. I would definitely recommend the CBC for a brilliant time in the city!

Op uw gezondheid, Amber, Beergirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home