2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Friday, July 27, 2007

A Great Event Returns to Yankee Homecoming

(A message from George)
I am deeply saddened and much chagrined that there has not been a post regarding this much appreciated and long anticipated event. That a mere guest reviewer and member of the 2BeerGuys fan club is the one to announce the recurrence of this event is sad....not sad as in depressing and regretful.....but sad as in pathetic and awful!

Anyway, enough with the drama! The Microbrewers' Festival has returned to Yankee Homecoming. Here's the release with all the information we have to date:

Wednesday August 1:

You can pre-party at the Yankee Homecoming Microbrewers Festival, which runs from 6 to 9 p.m. behind the Custom House Maritime Museum at 25 Water St. Admission is $25 at the door, and allows you to sample brews from 15 of New England's best microbrewers. The Zach Field Quartet offers some upbeat background music, and food will be available for purchase. Be sure to check out the solar stage - making this a green event. For advance tickets or information, call the C-10 Research and Education Foundation at 987-465-6646.

I'm more than ready to go! Anyone else interested??



XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX Response XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX


My dear George and the humble messenger,

Thank you for posting this information. I have been searching for the exact details on this event and I am glad that you had this available. A post on this topic was coming in the near future, but you beat me to the punch.

When searching for details on this event, which is a Yankee Homecoming event, I was unable to locate any information a couple of weeks ago. Check it out: http://www.yankeehomecoming.com

If you aren't able to locate the information, I have discovered that they tucked it here on this page: http://www.yankeehomecoming.com/Day5.html

I have actually contacted the organizers on Tuesday to see if they needed volunteers. I spoke to a live person and they said that I would be called back (or emailed). Good thing I am not holding my breath :)

Well, thanks for the post.. and sounds like George needs to change his pad :)

Sean

Drink Craft Beer, You've earned it!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 27, 2007 at 11:55:00 AM EDT, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ah, now I am the humbled one! My sincerest apologies to the esteemed members of the 2BeerGuys and their blog subscribers. I speak without consideration and jump the gun once again. I should have known better than to think that the 2BeerGuys would have missed out on such a wonderful beer tasting exercise! I offer my greatest apologies and beg forgiveness from my knees on the nastiest barroom floor. I am humbled....oh yes, I am humbled.

    P.S. Guys don't need pads....unless there's something about Sean I don't know??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home