2 Beer Guys Blog

Welcome to the 2 Beer Guys Blog! Here, you will be able to read our stories and adventures as we travel through the world of craft beer.

Friday, March 10, 2006

A Note from a Humbled Reviewer

Some call it the opportunity of a lifetime, others say it may only happen once so take advantage of the moment, I call it being blessed. I've been blessed to have the chance to join my fellow beer drinkers in a opportunity so great that I can only imagine few things better. We've been given a mission...a mission to help those less fortunate beer drinkers experience a better tasting, better crafted beer that most often can be tasted in the same building that it was born in. Put those 2 beer guys up there with Joan of Arc! I offer my humble thanks for the opportunity to join these two fine men and their selected reviewers on a mission that only few can ever dream to embark on. Now if I could only get my nose to figure out the difference between hops and malt! I have so much to learn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home